21 December 2010

64. Farewell Party For Me?


One of my colleagues told me that my boss wants to celebrate a farewell party for me. Wadde! It's not necessary. Really. I quit because I don't want to work with her anymore. What's her intention? Celebrating my resignation? LOL.

Since I sent to her a resignation letter, she felt so clumsy and uncomfortable. And one of her student changes theses supervisor to another lecturer. You got it. People don't like you. I don't like you. That's the fact that she should know. Hahaha.

Deep inside I feel pity for her. She likes creating enemies around. And now she got the feedback. Maybe others are not brave enough to face you. But me? My patience got a limit. When I felt irritated to somebody, my perception changes totally. Yes, you are same age as my dad, but your attitude is not matured enough. Maybe because you are an 'andartu'? Perhaps!

I told my colleagues that I still no confirm that I will attend the farewell party or not. I am demanding a very good meal on that party. At least nasi ayam as a main course. With cakes, ice cream (chocolate sundae). Hahaha.

Whatever it's, a new year is a new beginning. InshaALLAH.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...